Should Xander512 be demoted?

Yes
Total votes: 34 (53%)
No
Total votes: 30 (47%)
Total votes: 64

Re: Demotion of a Moderator.

Cute.

I am on this forum for hours, always making sure this tab is open in case moderator duties are needed. I am sorry I cannot devote endless hours of attention to your selfish needs, constantly refreshing the page and posting every other second. It would seem that I live in a place known as reality, unfortunately. I have commitments in the real world, commitments that keep me busy for large portions of time and that I have no relief from.

The point is, I'm here. You should actually be thankful you have such a swift staff that can correct mistakes with their powers in mere seconds

If you want to demote me, that's fine. Don't expect me to stay, though. I stay on this forum BECAUSE I made a promise to watch it and act where I can. For those of you who were there since the beginning, then I hope you can remember the deeds I had done. The controversial, humorous deeds that always resulted in someone praising me.

If this post will be my final goodbye, then I suppose I should finally break character. The douche-ass prick you've had for a moderator that always points out the right stuff where it was needed and managed to make people laugh was a character made for the soul purpose of entertaining the masses. Many of he staff know this, as they have gotten to know me exceptionally well outside of the forum. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a raging prick, but I'm not as "extreme" as the one I have portrayed myself to be.

So, if I am being demoted for idly watching but rarely posting... Fine.

Thank you for the good times.

- Alexander R.

I have not seen your name on the logged users screen nor have seen you take any moderator actions. The Combine drama was mostly dealt with by Steelpoint and most of the new moderators. None of the bot posts have been dealt with by you, so, if you had a tab open, you would at least erase those. I have seen the mod actions logs. Steelpoint. Steelpoint. Trialtrex. Glitch. Xander anywhere? Uh, no.

We don't ask you to post. But at least to be worthy of the moderator position. So i'd ask you to not complain and to simply drop the mod position without any problems.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

No offense but.. your one moderator action was banning Costaric
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

While I find it somewhat unfortunate that there actually has to be a public voting on Xander's role, I'd also like to point out that Dr. Follis indeed is, if not, more inactive than Xander himself. Xander's been a part of the forum for a long time, and has been part of the original moderator team for just as long. Follis was promoted not too long ago, only about when I and Trex became a mod and hasn't done any 'moderating' actions otherwise. Not to mention they only have 5 totaled posts, the last being in November.

If anyone, it should be Follis given the boot, imho.

Edit: Changed my vote in favor of Xander.
It slep time bunner.