Should Xander512 be demoted?

Yes
Total votes: 34 (53%)
No
Total votes: 30 (47%)
Total votes: 64

Re: Demotion of a Moderator.

I would like to know why people got so.....Up in Arms over this issue....Seems so trivial.
I mean...He was just going to be demoted...Not kicked off the Forum and sent to the Flogging pits.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Re: Demotion of a Moderator.

The poll went way out of whack several times, with it swinging back and forward multiple times as arguments were made, completely attributed to the fact I allowed people to recast their vote, at this point I would disregard the current poll results. Initially the overwhelming response was to remove Xander, until he made a statement, from that point it went back and forth but from there on he had a solidified support base which meant there was significant opposition to removing him.

Fast forward to the present day.

I said that I would give Xander, and Dr. Follis by extension, a few weeks to get back on the forums and so something. I can clearly see that Xander does check the forum regularly but as I brought up to another moderator his last mod action was preformed on November of last year, image from the ACP to corroborate this, and that was only to ban a user.

I could go on but I will save the rest for a more official statement.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.