Should Xander512 be demoted?

Yes
Total votes: 34 (53%)
No
Total votes: 30 (47%)
Total votes: 64

Re: Demotion of a Moderator.

SFK363 wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:Seems someone finally noticed the demotion.
Actually I told him about it.
And I told you
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
SFK363 wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:Seems someone finally noticed the demotion.
Actually I told him about it.
And I told you
Huh, you did? Well, I didn't mind it.

I was actually waiting for an announcement, I had already known at the time Xander and Follis had been demoted as I was told by Trex, I also know the reason why they were demoted but wanted to see if there had been another ulterior motive towards it.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

My train of thought was that all that was needed to be said had been, Xander indicated that he would spend more time on this forum, and I explicitly stated that I wanted to see a greater involvement on his part. Which he failed to keep. So I went ahead and simply demoted them without any fanfare.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:My train of thought was that all that was needed to be said had been, Xander indicated that he would spend more time on this forum, and I explicitly stated that I wanted to see a greater involvement on his part. Which he failed to keep. So I went ahead and simply demoted them without any fanfare.
Ah well, that was well explained no complaints here.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

What about Follis? He hasn't done much either. Good job on keeping firm Steelpoint.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:What about Follis? He hasn't done much either. Good job on keeping firm Steelpoint.
Steelpoint wrote:Also before anyone points it out Dr. Follis was also demoted.
Souda
Kuriimu souda
Nomitai na
gIVe me your rare kumikos this is a robbery!!

Oh well, Xander wasn't given 50 lashes then Nailed to the Cross, Steelpoint remains awsome, Life goes on.
Go Team SCP.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.