Re: Offical Stance on Firearms ingame.

JoeKool82185 wrote:>Walltext<
Modding - It's only possible get guns into game.
Had feel trip over [REDACTED]. Don't want to do that again.
Best chemical comes from mixing hope and dream.
RAMIREZ,
KILL THE SCP-682!

Jellycog wrote:Is the game in America? if so, you could walk down a hallway and drown in guns.
That's why most American games suck in my opinion.
There's literally guns everywhere.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

i would like there to be guns in the game, but only for a new ending. mabye you could find a dead MTF and take his p90 at gate c (if there ever will be a gate c) and then you see 682 and you start to shoot him untill you are out of ammo then a chase scene would happen.
Tesseron

Dr.Moore wrote:i would like there to be guns in the game, but only for a new ending. mabye you could find a dead MTF and take his p90 at gate c (if there ever will be a gate c) and then you see 682 and you start to shoot him untill you are out of ammo then a chase scene would happen.
If all it will do is trigger a chase sequence, then you can still do without a gun, considering all that is needed to get him mad is to see a living being.

There would be many more ways to trigger a chase sequence without guns... Like you go down a elevator, stops working so you have to move forward, and and halfway from the corridor you see 682 coming down from the elevator (destroying ofc) and thus the.chase begins...
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*