Re: Offical Stance on Firearms ingame.

UniTopisn wrote:The only real reason firearms should be in the game is to kill MTFs. Sometimes it's impossible to get past them, so it would help a lot and make things less frustrating. If there were to be firearms in the game, it should be an SCP. There is SCP-127. That could work. Players would have to use the ammo wisely aganist MTFs. Or maybe some other SCP, I don't know any others. The best spot where the SCP could be is in an armory. The door to the containment room could be broken open with a dead guard near it. But anyway, a SCP firearm or weapon wouldn't be to bad to be added to the game.
That could be a possibly spawn room, or just a room where 096 is found in. Like the guard could have run in the armory after seeing 096's face, thinking he could fight him off. Then evidence shows that 096 tore through the door, and then [DATA EXPUNGED] him. Just a suggestion for a small reason as to why the door was open :)
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Destructoid wrote:What if you could sprint at the MTFs and could tackle them, making them stumble for a second, or fall.
Not an awful idea, but aren't there always three together?
So wouldn't it be like: "I may have been turned into Swiss cheese, but at least I made you step back a little! HAHA!"

I've usually seen them together rather than just one dude. IDK, though.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
Destructoid wrote:What if you could sprint at the MTFs and could tackle them, making them stumble for a second, or fall.
Not an awful idea, but aren't there always three together?
So wouldn't it be like: "I may have been turned into Swiss cheese, but at least I made you step back a little! HAHA!"

I've usually seen them together rather than just one dude. IDK, though.
I guess since you're a death row inmate you're a strong, scary dude, and since they're all packed together it wouldn't be too hard to knock them down. Also, the first time they see you they have a delay in shooting you, so you could use that to get past, but it would only work once, or they could randomly have differing delays in shooting you, so you would have to take a chance.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

I've have always wanted something like this. A while ago I suggested maybe a risky punch/kick you could try, The punch my or may not work and there's a chance of them blocking it. I like the idea also of being to charge into to them but, again a very risky move. In term of how many times it should work should be based on how many MTF you're trying to charged into.

Serious-Fox wrote:just putting this out there- I think the MTF need to go. They aren't as scary or mysterious as the other SCPs and are too hard to get past.
They are part of the foundation, it wouldn't make sense to not have them in the game.

I have an idea! Since the official stance on firearms in this game is a big NO , and some people seem to want guns only to have a means of getting rid of the MTF's (well, it wouldn't do anything against :173:, :106: or :096: anyway...); what if, considering the player character's death row sentence and the fact that he/she could've learned a few "tricks", we could make some kind of makeshift thrusting weapon, say, a sharpened toothbrush (finding the materials in a bathroom maybe?), which could then be used use against the MTF's?
(NOTE: it's my first post, and my English may fail because i'm from Argentina)
P.S.: i made an account mainly just to reply to this post
"Oh hi, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO"
Go dubstep!