Re: Forum user rules.

Steelpoint wrote:I'll give Moderation powers to the former mods. Just hold on a sec.

Also to elaborate, you can bump a thread. Just don't go overboard.

Also you will get a PM to indicate that you have received a warning.

so no reviving any dead threads above a month or so old? That actually seems a bit harsh if someones just asking a question.

Anyways how do I post a board? I'm trying to get map editor support for the name of a medal corridor that spews gas at both sides by valves shutting on. (it also has an electrical box), and having said info would be useful for me since I'm making a custom map dedicated to the "pipe nightmare", 015.

furryletsplayersXtre wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:I'll give Moderation powers to the former mods. Just hold on a sec.

Also to elaborate, you can bump a thread. Just don't go overboard.

Also you will get a PM to indicate that you have received a warning.

so no reviving any dead threads above a month or so old? That actually seems a bit harsh if someones just asking a question.

Anyways how do I post a board? I'm trying to get map editor support for the name of a medal corridor that spews gas at both sides by valves shutting on. (it also has an electrical box), and having said info would be useful for me since I'm making a custom map dedicated to the "pipe nightmare", 015.
Concerning old threads, this only applies to threads that have not been stickied or don't have the funky i on it.

As for this board, or thread, whichever you call it, you have three posts now. If you have a model for this, go to Collaboration. If this is an idea, go to General Discussion. Then, look at the top of the page, and just below the name (I.E. General Discussion), there is a button that says "Post A New Topic".
From there, you can write your ideas and stuff and people talk.

Also, welcome to the forums.

SCP 513 wrote:I want to point out, that lololord needs to get added in the list of users with perma-ban.
i think he is actually rather on a 2nd or 3rd tier status now...
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:I want to point out, that lololord needs to get added in the list of users with perma-ban.
i think he is actually rather on a 2nd or 3rd tier status now...
2nd tier.
It slep time bunner.

Hi, I found scp cb through some videos on youtube and it got my interest, so I decided to help out with the game's progression. I don't really have any skill other than idea guy.
I am a male, 24 years, and I hunt sometimes. I'm a nice guy, so get to know me. Nice to be a part of this site :) :173: :106: :096:

Elky wrote:Hi, I found scp cb through some videos on youtube and it got my interest, so I decided to help out with the game's progression. I don't really have any skill other than idea guy.
I am a male, 24 years, and I hunt sometimes. I'm a nice guy, so get to know me. Nice to be a part of this site :) :173: :106: :096:

Do it like I do and do active bug-hunting :D Make Videos, make screenshots. And finally someone closer to MY age! I now feel less old.
Welcome to the Forums!
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

D-9999 wrote:I'm surprised TheAnnoyingOne isn't here. Please add him to the list of users with a warning/ban.
^ This.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
D-9999 wrote:I'm surprised TheAnnoyingOne isn't here. Please add him to the list of users with a warning/ban.
^ This.
Agreed. Gulag.
The Red Menace