Re: Forum user rules.

Insanity's Bane wrote:
Sparks wrote:Whats going on here?
"Derail Central and Why PMs Should be Used More Often" The latest hotseller, buy it now!
Read that one, was horrible.

But seriously, use pm to discuss things not directly linked or relevant to the thread topics guys, or else it will be counted as derailing.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sorry, we were discussing works of liturature by Communist leaders such as Mao Zedong and Jospeh Stalin. I plan on renting on of Mao's little red book from the library.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Sorry, we were discussing works of liturature by Communist leaders such as Mao Zedong and Jospeh Stalin. I plan on renting on of Mao's little red book from the library.
Ok last side note, if you have anything more, pm me, but I am more a fan of Lenin and Trotsky's work. Stalin did a good job militarizing Russia and Mao did an ok job of unifying china, but they both did a great job at creating mass famines.
The Red Menace

That is so true, though I don't think Lenin was alive long enough for the famine, that was Stalin's doing.

Anyways, I noticed the code for all the people who got warnings. I'm surprised by who is on that list.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:That is so true, though I don't think Lenin was alive long enough for the famine, that was Stalin's doing.

Anyways, I noticed the code for all the people who got warnings. I'm surprised by who is on that list.
Yeah same here.
The Red Menace

SCP 513 wrote:Please don't reply to spambots.

And why are you using the word Gulag?
Ok, didn't mean to, should've just mentioned it to an admin, but gulag is my word for punishment. I will send you to gulag = You will be punished. Gulags were used until the 90's and my father had the unfortunate experience of being sent to one for two years.
The Red Menace

Argh! Just.Use.Skype.Or.PMs!
It's not that hard. Look at what became of the Information Thread for this Forum. I just want to put some of you in a blender.
Or lock you in a room with 096. I'm sure that would be a party... aside from the screaming at first. But I'm sure that won't last long.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:Argh! Just.Use.Skype.Or.PMs!
It's not that hard. Look at what became of the Information Thread for this Forum. I just want to put some of you in a blender.
Or lock you in a room with 096. I'm sure that would be a party... aside from the screaming at first. But I'm sure that won't last long.
*Hands Serimah some Scrambler gear and popcorn*

But yea guys, please keep idle chat in pm if its not related to the topic of the thread.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

What does it matter here? This whole thread is panned out as simple to follow rules. It will either stop completely or keep getting dereailed due to the lack of anything to say.