Re: New Moderator Announcement

SFK363 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:I doubt he can change names; I am a moderator, he just limited my abilities.
Don't think you can tell us what to do or anything on a thread like this.
Huehue, it's not up to you. Either way, I don't care.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Umad?

I was born to fuck up this forum, and with my dying breath and beyond, I plan to fuck up this thread.

Wait, it already is.
Spoiler
unless steelpon-3 gimmes full modz powaaaahhhs

SFK363 wrote:
Spoiler
I don't think that will ever happen. EVER.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:
Spoiler
I don't think that will ever happen. EVER.
Exactly.

Steelpoint should've realized, teasing me like this only infuriates the beast. The beast used to protect this thread until it realized the only path was to join in demolishing it.
Last edited by SFK363 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

SFK363 wrote:Silly Trex, you just realized?

I was one of the few survivors... they persecuted me. I was shot, beaten, burned, eaten and shit out, raped, and in jail. There was a rebellion but to no avail. It was shut down before any changes could be done. We were all forced to derail a thread because of a man named... Steelpoint. He was the one who started this by making a simple yet disastrous named SFK. This caused an uproar and this thread simply went crazy. Nobody was abiding by the rules. I was one of the only sane people left, but our numbers were running. I tried to hide, but I fear that they have found out my hiding spot... my time is running out. God have mercy on this forum. Help us all.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.