Re: New Moderator Announcement

SCP 513 wrote:
Juicy wrote:
Omniary wrote:I still think there's a bit of a empty space left where the two moderators were, even if SFK takes on the role of one.

Here's my personal selections for the new moderators.
I think it's of upmost importance to have these future leaders looked over as soon as we can.
d0n7m90sus would be an awesome moderator
I don't get it... how would d0n7m90sus be an moderator? He is a newcomer.

Btw here is my personal selections for new moderators.
Have you even checked what day it is today?..
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:
Juicy wrote:
d0n7m90sus would be an awesome moderator
I don't get it... how would d0n7m90sus be an moderator? He is a newcomer.

Btw here is my personal selections for new moderators.
Have you even checked what day it is today?..
Well... April the First.... It's supposed to be April Fools Day..! It's joking.... So why it's still an mod announcement...? Looks like you joked on me. FUCK YOU!

You know, I completely forgot about April Fools being today. So, what? Are you to put out SCP 0.7 and it ends up being the worst thing since sliced Hitler and then a day later the actual 0.7 comes out? I can actually picture that happening.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Wait a minute, wait a minute. I just realized something... what if SFK goes on a mass banning spree because he a "mod" and bans everyone that was ever mean to him? D: And what if he corrupts all of the other mods and admins and makes them too ban everyone and when we come back SCP:CB forums will be... destroyed and Regalis will be forced to hand the game over to SFK because he becomes the supreme ruler of everything?!? This is horrible! ... or maybe I'm overreacting...
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

1. I could easily reverse any bans given out by SFK, or any mod for that matter.

2. I have not informed SFK of his new status.

3. He has not been on the forums "officially" since several days ago.

I should note that he indeed has been given the full powers of a Moderator.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

hnnnnnng

THANK YOU

Wait, why am I appreciative of this? I should've left...

Alright, due to my new status, and the fact that Steelpoint actually appreciates my presence, I will stay on from time to time, but keep in mind; I will be here to watch and moderate for the majority, and discuss stuff from time to time. Bare in mind though, I will rarely post stuff relating to the game itself.
Spoiler
Steelpoint, you really made my blood rush thoughout my body when I saw my name had a color... I was also on a vacation in Germany until today. :wink: