Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

Daniel123Shaw123 wrote:Its funny, thats the only thing you can actually say when you know quite well there's nothing wrong with it. Use your brain, mate.
There's plenty wrong with it, stop being blind. Information was not monitored, punishments were not handle correctly, bans were either used without thought or not used when they should've been, the pages were messy, the flame wars/RP in the comments were ridiculous, want me to go on?

Point is, doesn't matter what you think about the old wiki, it's been scrapped. Even Reg didn't like it's state of affairs. Take your own advice and use your brain.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Every reason you give... saying why its bad.. you never do show the 'bad, terrible, disgusting edit' do you? You never report it ro Georgmz or mention it in a blog. I would be fair with you if you atleast show me the bad edit, well... its going to atleast have to be 'very bad' because not every Wiki is pefect is it? If it was a minor one then there's a thing called undoing it. You say stuff like the Wiki is bad because of bad edits, why do you even try and say these things because you're the infamous SCP-087-B Wiki 'bad editor'. Posting stuff about Hug, you really can't say anything about bad edits... :L. The Wikis pages are not bad, they supply the right infomation, SCP-106's page etc. It tells them about the Lure Subject, what he does to his victoms, what is not right about saying that??
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

You're defending a lost cause, although the wiki wasn't perfect, it wasn't "somewhat decent" either, with pages full of irrelevant/made-up information, bad staffing, editors who oppose any changes made to articles...even Regalis, maker of SCP:CB, didn't like the old wiki, as well as pretty much everyone else in this forum.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Daniel123Shaw123 wrote:Every reason you give... saying why its bad.. you never do show the 'bad, terrible, disgusting edit' do you? You never report it ro Georgmz or mention it in a blog. I would be fair with you if you atleast show me the bad edit, well... its going to atleast have to be 'very bad' because not every Wiki is pefect is it? If it was a minor one then there's a thing called undoing it. You say stuff like the Wiki is bad because of bad edits, why do you even try and say these things because you're the infamous SCP-087-B Wiki 'bad editor'. Posting stuff about Hug, you really can't say anything about bad edits... :L. The Wikis pages are not bad, they supply the right infomation, SCP-106's page etc. It tells them about the Lure Subject, what he does to his victoms, what is not right about saying that??

That's a thing called, joining together no matter what. If your dad or mum or guardian likes a football team or something, there's a 90% chance they are gonna like the same thing, am I right? There wasn't any irrevelent, if you want a irrevelent Wiki go to CoD Wiki, got some nice 'achievement named' Trivia there, the name of the achievement is related to aomething else but its most likely based of it, is that what you're goimg on about because I haven't seen any Trivia like that. Also the new Wiki has new people who are new to SCP Wikis... why didn't you promote Zab or Hibby or The Father, see you're promoting Admins, and that pony picture or whatever it is person isn't the best 'welcomer' either. But... if you like it go head, you're puting all that hard work to meaning nothing, some people had over 500 edits and now there just gone-ish. Its stupid, you could of just undid what you didn't like, oh wait, there never was anything bad, there just excuses, Commander you never did show them bad edits, so show me them, there possibly still there if not why don't you go back to the old Wiki, since there's no more remaining. If they are gone 'Recent Edits' is the option... so show them.
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?