Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

CommanderPro100 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:i went on the old wiki of scp containment breach so i could click on the new wiki link to get redirected to the new wiki when this happened.
lol wut da heek? xD
The creator of the old wiki did that because he's pissed about the new wiki.
No, its called a joke... :L.
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

Daniel123Shaw123 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:i went on the old wiki of scp containment breach so i could click on the new wiki link to get redirected to the new wiki when this happened.
lol wut da heek? xD
The creator of the old wiki did that because he's pissed about the new wiki.
No, its called a joke... :L.
It'd be funnier if it weren't so unprofessional. And yes, he is pissed though I've nothing against him. But the link needs to redirect back to the new wiki.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Daniel123Shaw123 wrote:The infomation is needed though, and it was ME that added it not 'people'. Saying when 0.7.2 comes out is TRIVIA! Obviously...

And as I said before, it's Regalis' game, it doesn't matter whether or not he owns the wiki.

Now stop your whining perhaps?
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
Daniel123Shaw123 wrote:The infomation is needed though, and it was ME that added it not 'people'. Saying when 0.7.2 comes out is TRIVIA! Obviously...

And as I said before, it's Regalis' game, it doesn't matter whether or not he owns the wiki.

Now stop your whining perhaps?
Yes, its his game, and... thats kinda stupid. Its not copyright, not really official and... fuck it. Are you done commenting?
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

:I
I'm being hit by a barrage of stupid.
I'll let the others take this case, I just can't understand what point this guy is trying to get across, English is your first language you say? Well it's not very evident.

I'm going to continue using FL, if Regalis could comment about this himself, that would be nice.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.