Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

Daniel... stop your whining and look in a mirror. There you can get an idea of what was wrong with the old wiki. All you are doing here is whining and pathetically losing an argument. Everything is fixed now (hopefully) so just seize this behavior. You say the old wiki wasn't bad and yet the owner, the OWNER of the wiki mind you, was immature enough to post such a link (not only that, but it is not even that funny). So just stop, it is over, and it will be good this way.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:Daniel... stop your whining and look in a mirror. There you can get an idea of what was wrong with the old wiki. All you are doing here is whining and pathetically losing an argument. Everything is fixed now (hopefully) so just seize this behavior. You say the old wiki wasn't bad and yet the owner, the OWNER of the wiki mind you, was immature enough to post such a link (not only that, but it is not even that funny). So just stop, it is over, and it will be good this way.
This, honestly.
Daniel, please, I implore you to stop this infantile behavior. And please stop defending an obsolete wikia; its pointless. Can't we just get along and stop this nonsense?
Nothing to see here, folks.

The lotof you need to stop. Daniel, what's done is done. There is a new wiki and it cannot be changed or removed. The rest of you, leave him alone. Maybe he is whining and such, but remeber that hehas a right to opinion as ecerybodyelse here. If he doesn't like it, and you don'tlike thatopinion, suck it up.
Besides, there is an action called ignoring. Do it.

Wait, where did these two people come from? And I do agree that the old wiki was REALLY bad. Not the worst, but not a good source of information either. That's the point of a wiki, accurate information, not bad moderating and reverting changes for arbitrary reasons.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Daniel has been issued a warning, and you better listen up now to what the moderators say on here, or I will personally issue the ban if you continue like this.

Reasons for warning:

Trying to start flamewars
Swearing in almost every post on here
Harrassing forum members like if they were less intelligent than him
Because I'm tired of his shit.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Daniel has been issued a warning, and you better listen up now to what the moderators say on here, or I will personally issue the ban if you continue like this.

Reasons for warning:

Trying to start flamewars
Swearing in almost every post on here
Harrassing forum members like if they were less intelligent than him
Because I'm tired of his shit.
And that's the end of it. Can everyone go home happy now?