Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

CommanderPro100 wrote:
CLgaming wrote:I just got blocked on the wiki for no reason. Commander blocked me with the only reason being: "Nope"

I hope you notice this regalis. Or if Commander does first, please do give me to reason why.
I banned you because you threatened to vandalise the wiki. Also that block was issued several months ago.
I never made such a threat!

Either way Mr, the war is over. You can stop now.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Steelpoint wrote:Mr. Commander here is the head honcho and he does have final say over there.
Knowing him, I can not imagine a worse hell.

Even though the new wiki is better, I've been in chat the new wiki was created from long enough to know they are dicks (anyone see Insanity's Bane's profile image here recently?). Good thing they all left this forum.

E:
Bleh, I don't like ranting, but it calms me I guess, just what I want to say is Commanderpro has abused his authority in the past and by the looks of it still is.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Even though the new wiki is better, I've been in chat the new wiki was created from long enough to know they are dicks
I've never seen you in the wiki's chat at all since its been up.
Glitch wrote:(anyone see Insanity's Bane's profile image here recently?)
Yeah I'll agree with you there, it really was an immature way to leave.
Glitch wrote:Bleh, I don't like ranting, but it calms me I guess, just what I want to say is Commanderpro has abused his authority in the past and by the looks of it still is.
While I do agree that I was abusing my power and being an overall ass back when we were working on the MLP mod, I still don't see why I would ban CL for no reason. I mean yeah we don't really like each other, but what would I get out of banning him? It's not like it's hard to get around Wikia's banning system and just create a new account, so banning him simply because I can would be pointless.

Trialtrex21 wrote:
unseyablewiq wrote:Regalis. YOU PERVERT :106: ! How can you make a game terrible amnesia penumbra and whatnot and everything on the cheap engine?! I'm not scared or anything in games, and there is no new version comes out and I'm afraid to pass, and the like would be desirable. Well done guys, go in the game on. Hello from Russia xD, you are all popular :173: . I vseperevel through Google and may contain errors.
I think responding to this post any further will result in brain damage.
Why does he shame me so?
The Red Menace

The Red Menace wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:
unseyablewiq wrote:Regalis. YOU PERVERT :106: ! How can you make a game terrible amnesia penumbra and whatnot and everything on the cheap engine?! I'm not scared or anything in games, and there is no new version comes out and I'm afraid to pass, and the like would be desirable. Well done guys, go in the game on. Hello from Russia xD, you are all popular :173: . I vseperevel through Google and may contain errors.
I think responding to this post any further will result in brain damage.
Why does he shame me so?
Because he should be an intelligent human being, but he is not.

Gulag with him.