Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:Good luck guys, I might be inclined to contribute at some point. Untill then, I'm going to try avoiding the imminent shitstorm.
Can't say I blame ya'. Thankfully, it's blown over well with the admins and mods (though I don't know how Hibby will react) but the other users... yeah they might not be so happy.
Hibby might be mad. She's been trying to remake the Wiki with me for two days straight.

Also, I see the new wiki is anorexic. I'll go fatten it up with new pages and information.

i was looking at the old wiki and geogzm said this:
"Geogzm here. We had a good little run, but it's over. We informed people about the game's finer details during its critical mass, back when famous YouTube dickwads like Pewdiepie first laid their greasy clamorous hands on the game. Unfortunately, I got lazy and just appointed admins without looking past their applications, which probably lead to the downfall of the wiki. While I wish that whoever's decision this was would've contacted us before doing this to let us off gently, it's cool. It's an excuse to light up and live in the haze for another night.
Peace."-geogzm
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:i was looking at the old wiki and geogzm said this:
"Geogzm here. We had a good little run, but it's over. We informed people about the game's finer details during its critical mass, back when famous YouTube dickwads like Pewdiepie first laid their greasy clamorous hands on the game. Unfortunately, I got lazy and just appointed admins without looking past their applications, which probably lead to the downfall of the wiki. While I wish that whoever's decision this was would've contacted us before doing this to let us off gently, it's cool. It's an excuse to light up and live in the haze for another night.
Peace."-geogzm
\
I heard you wanted to be admin...

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
hug0905 wrote:i was looking at the old wiki and geogzm said this:
Peace."-geogzm
\
I heard you wanted to be admin...
.... and i change up my mind.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Geogzm wrote:Geogzm here. We had a good little run, but it's over. We informed people about the game's finer details during its critical mass, back when famous YouTube dickwads like Pewdiepie first laid their greasy clamorous hands on the game. Unfortunately, I got lazy and just appointed admins without looking past their applications, which probably lead to the downfall of the wiki. While I wish that whoever's decision this was would've contacted us before doing this to let us off gently, it's cool. It's an excuse to light up and live in the haze for another night.

Peace.