Re: Officially Licensed Live-Action Promo Spot

Everyone,

I am extremely happy you are all anticipating the live-action promo. We are hard at work on it right now.
Regalis and I have been talking about it and keeping each other updated on the status of things. Once things began to pick up in terms of the speed of development, I have been in contact with Regalis about the potential of missing the deadline due to the procedure we have been having to go through in securing locations, and how they can take a long time, as well as other things.

The reason why is because with something the size and scale of this project, we would need more time to make it polished. We could have easily rushed it and gotten it done by today, but it would not have been as good as we can make it, and I want to make sure that we do this game and the fans, justice. That is why we have decided to push back the live-action promo so we can polish it up and truly make it a real life depiction of Containment Breach.

I only ask for your patience with us as we continue to work hard on creating this and making it great.

Thank you for being the awesome fans you are
-Gage
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

LORD DEATH wrote:This is cool. I wish I had known sooner. Anyways tell us when your done. And everyone, Let's spread the word and make SCP Containment breach The next big internet meme and epidemic. Maybe it will be as big as slender. :)
It already is.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

That is true. But what if we could make it something greater. Like say a complete revolution of horror gaming? Of course this has already been done with slender. I am still hyped about it. I'm kind of dreaming right know but bear with me. What if games like slender and SCP became so popular in the gaming community that an Actual TV series were made like Halo Nightfall. Now THAT would be great.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

LORD DEATH wrote:That is true. But what if we could make it something greater. Like say a complete revolution of horror gaming? Of course this has already been done with slender. I am still hyped about it. I'm kind of dreaming right know but bear with me. What if games like slender and SCP became so popular in the gaming community that an Actual TV series were made like Halo Nightfall. Now THAT would be great.
Something that we have been discussing about the possibilities of. It would definitely be awesome!
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Just wondering, I just watched a Youtube video and before the video there was an ad. This ad included a man talking to the viewer. He was wearing a suit I think and wearing a fedora. You can't really make out his face. The video is shown through static and the man is talking about the SCP foundation and warning of a storm coming. I was hoping someone else has seen this ad but it made me think of this official Promo spot coming out and was wondering if it was connected. It was all animated from what I saw. Just hoping someone else could lead me to the video, thank you!