Re: Undertow Games

This is a pretty small idea I thought of for a while - I imagined that the first loading screen in SCP Containment Breach before the main menu
being a a little Undertow Games splash screen instead of having one of those SCP screens.

I imagine it would look like this (as you can see I moved the bar to the bottom to give the logo some space):
Spoiler

Cridone wrote:This is a pretty small idea I thought of for a while - I imagined that the first loading screen in SCP Containment Breach before the main menu
being a a little Undertow Games splash screen instead of having one of those SCP screens.

I imagine it would look like this (as you can see I moved the bar to the bottom to give the logo some space):
Spoiler
That would be cool.

SyphenTV wrote:Yea. Looks good. Though, I don't think it would make sense if you saw a 106 screen when booting the game, then you saw the Undertow Games logo. Probably just me.
You don't see any other loading screen, you start up the game after the launcher, and the undertow games logo is just in the middle of the screen with the bar underneath it - once it loads completely
you just go to the main menu, and then when you start a new game then there's an actual SCP loading screen.

Like I said, it's still treated as a splash screen that loads up when you just boot the game up.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Yea. Looks good. Though, I don't think it would make sense if you saw a 106 screen when booting the game, then you saw the Undertow Games logo. Probably just me.
You don't see any other loading screen, you start up the game after the launcher, and the undertow games logo is just in the middle of the screen with the bar underneath it - once it loads completely
you just go to the main menu, and then when you start a new game then there's an actual SCP loading screen.

Like I said, it's still treated as a splash screen that loads up when you just boot the game up.

Ooooh, ok. Thanks for pointing that out. :laugh:

SyphenTV wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:or maybe if we start the game (i mean the whole game) we will see undertow game and scp foundation logo fading in and out

Uhm.... Trying to picture that is hard.
I just try to ignore yonzo, I already fleshed out my idea and is fine as it is. But to explain him, he's basically saying make the SCP logo and Undertow Games logo transition between one-another when you start an actual game. Which would be pretty useless because you see the SCP foundation logo ALL over the place.

Edit: To explain myself further, if you actually saw the SCP logo appear as a seperate little splash screen with 'BASED ON SCP FOUNDATION STORIES', that would make sense because it's actually giving you info, but just putting a transition of the SCP Foundation logo fading into the Undertow Games logo just seems useless.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time