Re: Entity Discussion Subforum.

Steelpoint wrote:This new sub forum is to allow for discussion of all ingame entity's (173, MTF etc) and how they function. It will also allow for you to give feedback and suggestions on an individual entity.

(Will post relevant topics imminently.)
This will help clear up the bog with model requests/showing with AI discussion and mechanics in the collaboration forum, I highly approve. :D

AppleFace wrote:I had this idea that there would be a room with dead bodies/cryotubes/etc resembling the developers, admins, mods, or other important people to be a little bit of an easter egg :3

I suppose those would be considered entities.
If we want that kind of "easter egg" I would go with adding in small name tags to the MTF soldiers. Would be simple to do.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:
AppleFace wrote:I had this idea that there would be a room with dead bodies/cryotubes/etc resembling the developers, admins, mods, or other important people to be a little bit of an easter egg :3

If we want that kind of "easter egg" I would go with adding in small name tags to the MTF soldiers. Would be simple to do.
Perhaps a hidden Gas Mask labeled "Steelpoint".
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:

Perhaps a hidden Gas Mask labeled "Steelpoint".
An out of the message saying "Dr. Sparks 914 test results(some of it redacted)" in short an out of the way note or name tag for the mods, admins and/or developers. (Same as Appleface suggested)
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.