Re: SCP-173 DISCUSSION

Omniary wrote:Ahem, I might point out that 173 supposedly 'making your death more painful' due to blinking with one eye is indeed not canon to the article itself.

It breaks all established rules and isn't even mentioned anywhere. I find it beyond stupid.

And for the 173 death-choke, as I mentioned, it should be a randomly occurring death sequence instead of the neck snap, it should wrap your arms around your neck and you'll be locked toward its head. Your vision will begin to blur, and the screen will fade out to black.
All of my yes
When going into the unknown, always know what you know abouts what's not known about the unknown known.

RADICAL LORD

Omniary wrote:Ahem, I might point out that 173 supposedly 'making your death more painful' due to blinking with one eye is indeed not canon to the article itself.

It breaks all established rules and isn't even mentioned anywhere. I find it beyond stupid.

And for the 173 death-choke, as I mentioned, it should be a randomly occurring death sequence instead of the neck snap, it should wrap your arms around your neck and you'll be locked toward its head. Your vision will begin to blur, and the screen will fade out to black.
And then we hear the neck crunch sound.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

No, I think he does mean chocking, he's going to beat the redacted out of you with a wheel support
1. A block or wedge placed under something else, such as a wheel, to keep it from moving.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.