Re: SCP-173 DISCUSSION

Boatman wrote:perhaps if he get's you in a stranglehold, you could have the chance to break free by repeadedly blinking and pressing your move buttons, that would be a neat thing to me.
That probably wouldn't break you free, that would just bring him to option 2: Snap your neck

I really felt creeped out when I read an expanded article that details when 173 undergoes binary fission and spreads across the world, and the foundation relocates the entire human race under the sea, WHILE nuking the earth into all hell, WHILE making two entire continents containment zones.

Maybe not... THAT bad, but perhaps it could occasionally split in half, thus doubling its spawn rate, and the original spawn rate would be low. Then those to would split in half, quadrupling it, then something with six it, and so on. Soon multiple rooms would have eight or 9 173's in it at once, with every room having at least 3. If you didn't get out soon enough, there could be a new ending where 173 rips apart the facility and you along with it.

That article is not exactly canon, since the author of the article and the original 173 article arent the same. Also if we used every alternate apocaliptic scenario that appears on the wiki, we would need hundreds of endings.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

whathopercy wrote:There is no canon, but point understood. Too confusing.
Also very frustration if you need to survive as long as possible ... Not to mention completely impossible. You go in a room, see two 173s in front of you, and hear four 173s snap your neck behind you. Plus, way too variable, as you have absolutely no control over his duplication.
Also, only cells duplicate that way. Something made of concrete and rebar can't really do any binary fission. But that's just me and my biology in reality.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-b ... foundation -> Dr. Bright for president! \o/

I think, if you remain seeing him by too long (using multiple eye drops or something) he will get angry, start moving mad, and then strangulate you, idk, its just an a idea
Edgeworth: Objection !
Judge: Yes ?
Edgeworth: I was hoping to come with a question while objecting, Your Honor. I didnt.
Judge: I see. Very w...
Edgewoth: OBJECTION!
Phoenix Wright #1 Fan

There should be a cinematic event in the game where you witness a frame-by-frame attack and strangulation by 173 on some guards, under a strobe light in the darkness; it would be creepy and kinda cool haha
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

There should be a 10% + chance for 173 to strangle you if you try to run away while blinking. There needs to be a more scripted sequence of 173 bursting through the vents at the start with pieces of the ceiling falling down. There needs to be a better animation when you get your neck snapped. I always pictured people's heads that was snapped at the neck swinging crazy with a view of 173 above them. There needs to be more there needs.
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."