Re: SCP-106 DISCUSSION

A Hideous Beast wrote:I was thinking, that perhaps when he takes you into the PD that instead of him just touching you, he could push you onto the ground, grab you by the ankles, dragging you under him, and then have him begin to strangle the player, bringing the players face to his own where then he would laugh and the player would appear in the PD.
I approve.
106 should be one of the most horrifying scps out there, but I find his sadism quite lacking at the moment to be honest.

Also, the noise it makes when he actually kills you, is that the same one as 173's neck-breaking one? It sounds a lot like it anyway. Shouldn't he dissolve you or something, which creates a more bubbling and hissing sound?
http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-b ... foundation -> Dr. Bright for president! \o/

Re: SCP-106 DISCUSSION

Doggiedog wrote:
A Hideous Beast wrote:I was thinking, that perhaps when he takes you into the PD that instead of him just touching you, he could push you onto the ground, grab you by the ankles, dragging you under him, and then have him begin to strangle the player, bringing the players face to his own where then he would laugh and the player would appear in the PD.
I approve.
106 should be one of the most horrifying scps out there, but I find his sadism quite lacking at the moment to be honest.

Also, the noise it makes when he actually kills you, is that the same one as 173's neck-breaking one? It sounds a lot like it anyway. Shouldn't he dissolve you or something, which creates a more bubbling and hissing sound?
:D

Maybe, he could also do a thing (If 173 is near by.) where he knocks you down, and drags the player by the face to where 173 is, he would then force the player to stare at 173 (The player would know 106 is holding them because the player would see 106's fingers going across the HUD, Like dis:
The black being 106's fingers, DON'T JUDGE ME I DID THIS WITH A LATPTOP MOUSE THINGY

Anywho, The player would then HAVE to keep on staring, and when they blink 173 would get closer, 106 would then pull the player into the PD before 173 could get to them, BUT if the player blinks too much during the scene then 173 would kill them