Re: SCP-106 DISCUSSION

Suggestion:

If SCP-106 is close to a MTF more than the player, SCP-106 will take the MTF to his Pocket Dimension, so, the MTF dies and you get rid from 106 for awhile.

Another suggestion:

You can pick up weapons from dead guards/MTFs (like the one in the SCP-079 chamber) or the dead MTFs that should appear after 106 stops "playing" with them if the previous suggestion is approved.

Bartoloxxd wrote: Another suggestion:

You can pick up weapons from dead guards/MTFs (like the one in the SCP-079 chamber) or the dead MTFs that should appear after 106 stops "playing" with them if the previous suggestion is approved.
It has been said a million times that THERE WILL BE NO WEAPONS FOR THE PLAYER.
eric

Yeah let's not bring up the whole weapon debate again. Back on topic, I think Larry needs much more build up to him ---The body dropping from the roof is a great start--- I agree with the suggestion of him leaving corroded objects and doors around where he's been.

I think SCP-106's Pocket Dimension is a little too easy to escape from in my opinion. I also find that I don't see SCP-106 that often in the Pocket Dimension. It doesn't really feel like he is hunting me down. I think something that should be added is that when you go down halls, you should see SCP-106's glowing eyes as you look down the halls. I think this would add more of a scary effect, and make it seem like SCP-106 is really hunting you down.

I also think that sometimes SCP-106 should walk through walls right in front of you as you walk down the halls. This would add a nice jump scare in my opinion. I think one more thing that could be added to the Pocket Dimension is more traps. Seems the only traps are those pillars that just slide across your screen. Those pillars can be easily avoided if you just wait for one to pass by, and then continue walking forward.

I also think to add a little more of a scary effect to the Pocket Dimension is when you look behind you, you should occasionally see SCP-106 slowly stalking you. Well these are the ideas I have to make the Pocket Dimension more scary and harder to escape from. All feedback is welcome :D
We need our SCP Dinosaur. It's gotta happen sometime soon....

That doesn't give them any invincibility from SCPs. If they are attacked by an SCP as dangerous as 106, then they are fucked. There are no "special" forces that get a break. During a containment breach, anyone in the facility is as good as dead.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-