Re: SCP-106 DISCUSSION

whathopercy wrote:I feel like mutilated corpses should be used to a minimum. This isn't dead space.

However a camera where you see guards checking out a body, and then being attacked by 106 when the camera cuts out would be interesting.
Nah, that would be too cliched. I think we should just find corroded bodies lying around, since that is what happens when you touch 106.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

We need some more bloodiness and brutality from ol' :106: in the game. He's incredibly cruel and gruesome to his victims, I mean look at what he did to Agent █████. He only got to live one hour after SCP-106 "let" him go from the PD. I can understand the difficulty of scripting, but the current SCP-106 is pretty much a saint in comparison to the canon version.
Agent █████, after "release" by SCP-106.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

I believe we just discussed this in the past comments. And I feel like... I don't know. 106 does not kill his victims by ripping them apart. In fact, they describe that he kind of melts their insides and steals their solid parts. If there are bodies from 106, they should be dried out husks, not gory messes.

Just my opinion. :geek: