Re: EASTER EGG DISCUSSION

Okay, just slight references and easter eggs. There should be a chat screen with a list of missing personell, and they could be nods to forum members. If you decide to walk around the facility with secondary lighting off you should see screencaps of forum shenanigans on desktops.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Okay, just slight references and easter eggs. There should be a chat screen with a list of missing personell, and they could be nods to forum members. If you decide to walk around the facility with secondary lighting off you should see screencaps of forum shenanigans on desktops.
I don't think the foundation would be updating a list of missing personnel while there's a live containment breach. I think it's a good idea, I think it should possibly account for 106's breach before the game. There were a few casualties and missing people.
It slep time bunner.

Xander512 wrote:2) A room in the pocket dimension that has an opening that you can look through but not enter. Inside, an Enderman with orange eyes is crying in the corner (Trex)
Yah...hi.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

That Same Anon wrote:Gate A: good ending
Gate b: bad ending
GATE C: UFO ENDING (FEATURING REALTIME JIMMY RUSTLING AND OMNIARY)

You would need harp's and maynards code RANDOMLY BUNDLED. Ex. If maynards code is 1234, then it might be 71826314 or 37862114

Secret document. Contains code.

Thoughts?
Too much Silent Hill reference detected.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.