Re: EASTER EGG DISCUSSION

spartan322 wrote:
lucasxD wrote:
Steelpoint wrote: - Add as secret Gas Mask labeled "Steelpoint".
put mask on scp 914 in very fine = steelpoint!
Yeah, make the name change from "gas mask" to "steelpoint". Subtle, but does the job.
Even better, give it a small chance of being labeled "Steelpoint's Mask." I was thinking around 10-15%. Maybe as a bonus, Steelpoint's mask could have a special property in addition to infinite stamina.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

SCPCent wrote:There should be a room that SOMETIMES generates near the starting room. Inside it are the avatars of the moderators and also a spider that has the name "Regalis" when you look at it in your inventory.
A spider? In my inventory?

NOPE :shock:

Anyway, there was a topic about a secret room with models from previous versions of the game.

Edit: SCRAMBLE goggles. Easter egg for educated players, rage fuel otherwise :laugh:
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

From what I am seeing from the previous posts it is just to get themselves implemted into the game subtle or not. The purpose of easter eggs is to humor the player with it's hidden meaning. For example, the spider/steel incident is a nod to Regalis and Steelpoint bless them. But if there was something hard or even impossible to get to (like romero's head in DooM II) it should be worth being put in besides your own contributions. Everyone should read a post and put your opinion on it. If it is disagreed on then it is out. If it is accepted then nag Regalis to add it in by spamming his inbox.
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."

Popuphater wrote:Maybe possible references to people who play this on ze youtubes. They would probably find it funny and awkward... Good TV! (Or... ern... Internet!)
Definitely think we could squeeze in a reference to Sean somewhere in there, he definitely deserves it!
It slep time bunner.