Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Goodlike482 wrote:I saw an image of SCP-149 crouching like when is he shot.Is there any way to get him crouch?
There is no SCP-149 in this game. This is about SCP-049.
Vasq, that was obviously a typo. And yeah, I've seen 049 crouch down before although I somehow can't get him to do it on command. However I'm guessing it's the animation meant for when he's about to start operating on you.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Seeing him crouching for the first time was scary as fuck. I found it out after i get caught by him and then I open up console and teleported somewhere like the office. Try it, it is fun...
But you can do it too without cheating too. Just use SCP-500 or just the Very Fine Gas mask to outrun the guard before he shoots you.

That's just an very [Redacted] experience.

Zarpox wrote:Seeing him crouching for the first time was scary as fuck. I found it out after i get caught by him and then I open up console and teleported somewhere like the office. Try it, it is fun...
But you can do it too without cheating too. Just use SCP-500 or just the Very Fine Gas mask to outrun the guard before he shoots you.

That's just an very [Redacted] experience.
What's so bad about a crouching doctor?

Ltn Vasquez wrote:What's so bad about a crouching doctor?
For seeing him the first time doing it. I thought i where save because i teleported me far away from the situation with being a zombie and being shot down from an MTF. That was the last thing i expected. :173: :106: :096: every one of them but not HIM. And he does his move on and on and follows you without making any more sound. Just wow.

But i found out that just simple spawn him makes him do that too.

Serimah wrote:On a side note. At first I was under the impression that 049 will only spawn if you enter his containment chamber.
But at times he'd already be roaming the tunnels when I'm just making my way down there. Not that I mind, but a few times I'd end up gang-raped by his zombies
just waiting for me at the elevator doors.
They cannot gang-rape any person in the safe-zone.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Serimah wrote:On a side note. At first I was under the impression that 049 will only spawn if you enter his containment chamber.
But at times he'd already be roaming the tunnels when I'm just making my way down there. Not that I mind, but a few times I'd end up gang-raped by his zombies
just waiting for me at the elevator doors.
They cannot gang-rape any person in the safe-zone.
Safe-Zone? This Left4Dead now? :D As I said, I sometimes have that bug where I am literally trapped inside the elevator and can not leave without getting smacked by zombies and/or fisted by 049.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

The elevator isnt a safezone, I have had both 049 and his zombie slaves walk into the elevator to abuse my body with slapping and strangling.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.