Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

#62
So... i want to say something about SCP-49-2.

Last time i found him in medical room, and he wanted to kill me. I locked him in there, but few minutes later i found him again. I guess he just glitched through the door. But that's not my point. The second meeting was near the active Tesla Gate. It activated when i was running through, but when he was passing... nothing happen. I think that Tesla Gate should kill him. That's just my opinion, tell me if it makes sense.

Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

#63
Sepulchure wrote:So... i want to say something about SCP-49-2.

Last time i found him in medical room, and he wanted to kill me. I locked him in there, but few minutes later i found him again. I guess he just glitched through the door. But that's not my point. The second meeting was near the active Tesla Gate. It activated when i was running through, but when he was passing... nothing happen. I think that Tesla Gate should kill him. That's just my opinion, tell me if it makes sense.
I think you're talking about Box of Horrors. Also, the default Zombies from the game are not supposed to be on the upper level. Only SCP-Oh-Forty-Nine. So of course the Tesla Gates don't work on them.

Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

#64
SyphenTV wrote:I think you're talking about Box of Horrors. Also, the default Zombies from the game are not supposed to be on the upper level. Only SCP-Oh-Forty-Nine. So of course the Tesla Gates don't work on them.
That's the point, the zombie outside of SCP-049's tunnels and the medibay are features of the Box of Horrors mod, so I recommend putting your suggestion in the mod's thread.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

#66
Hey, question. On the SCP wiki under the MTF section, it states that there's an event where 049 touches one of the NTF members, however, no such event is.. Well, anywhere. Was it scrapped? Or am I just an idiot? :049: :049:
Dr. :REDACTED: states in his latest report; "If 682 is to breach containment,"

"Run."

"Run like hell."

:682:

Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

#68
CommanderPro100 wrote:
Mobile_Task_Force wrote:Hey, question. On the SCP wiki under the MTF section, it states that there's an event where 049 touches one of the NTF members, however, no such event is.. Well, anywhere. Was it scrapped? Or am I just an idiot? :049: :049:
What article is it on?
http://containmentbreach.wikia.com/wiki/Nine-Tailed_Fox

"In the event that they encounter SCP-049, one of them will be affected by his lethal touch, and the others will back off and flee."
Dr. :REDACTED: states in his latest report; "If 682 is to breach containment,"

"Run."

"Run like hell."

:682:

Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

#69
Mobile_Task_Force wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
Mobile_Task_Force wrote:Hey, question. On the SCP wiki under the MTF section, it states that there's an event where 049 touches one of the NTF members, however, no such event is.. Well, anywhere. Was it scrapped? Or am I just an idiot? :049: :049:
What article is it on?
http://containmentbreach.wikia.com/wiki/Nine-Tailed_Fox

"In the event that they encounter SCP-049, one of them will be affected by his lethal touch, and the others will back off and flee."
That wiki is outdated and most likely 70% incorrect.

For the official wiki, go here:

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/

On another note, I frankly have no idea what you're talking about.

Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

#70
SyphenTV wrote:
Mobile_Task_Force wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote: What article is it on?
http://containmentbreach.wikia.com/wiki/Nine-Tailed_Fox

"In the event that they encounter SCP-049, one of them will be affected by his lethal touch, and the others will back off and flee."
That wiki is outdated and most likely 70% incorrect.

For the official wiki, go here:

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/

On another note, I frankly have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks, I know that I am very difficult to understand at times :/
Dr. :REDACTED: states in his latest report; "If 682 is to breach containment,"

"Run."

"Run like hell."

:682: