Re: SCP-294 DISCUSSION

249 would be interesting to see ingame, though. But it's off site. If it weren't off site, it could be used as a randomized alternate ending, as in it takes you to a location chosen randomly from a set of possible locations, and if that location has conditions a human could survive, you beat the game. If not, you die. I really wish that door weren't off site now.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Hope I'm not breaking a couple rules here, since this is a discussion thread that's months old, but...some of the drinks in the .ini file have apostrophes in their names, but there's no apostrophe key on the keyboard of The Coffee Machine to get them dispensed. Shouldn't something be done about that?
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

I know it's been five months since the last reply to this thread so I'm okay with being accused of Necroposting again but I thought of a great idea that's canonical too.

I read that SCP-294 truly needs 50 cents to work, right? In the game it just works immediately, but what if you needed to pick up coins first and put it in the slot before you could be able to dispense a cup from 294? The coins could be found in places the player would normally simply ignore (the endrooms, 012's room, etc.) so that it adds a bit more to the scare factor. The thing here is once you get to the cafeteria you can (in a way) 'cheat' through the game by dispensing 'a cup of god' to enter into godmode so that you don't need to worry about getting killed anymore in the game. It's a bit unfair to have that quite easily, right? So with coins getting that 'cheat' is a tad harder to do. It can also be that the coins you have have a 50/50 chance of working as well, so that you're encouraged to keep more.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.