SCP-035 DISCUSSION

SCP-035 is a Keter-class SCP. The object itself is a mask that, when worn, takes over the hosts mind. It produces a black, corrosive substance from the eye-sockets and mouth. Said substance physically degrades the host's body until the host is no longer able to be controlled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame, SCP-035 and its current host can be found in its containment cell in the heavy containment zone. It will speak to the player, attempting to persuade them into setting it free by promising the player freedom. It will give the player the combination to the keypad locked door in the control panel in order to gain the player's trust. If set free, it will give the player advice on how to escape, but will not lead the player to freedom. If the gas valves are opened, SCP-035 will begin to cough and beg for the player to close them. If that is done, SCP-035 will reanimate. If the player sets SCP-035 free at this point, it will give them false advice in an attempt to kill the player. If the player goes inside SCP-035's containment cell, appendages will form from the blood and attack the player until they leave.
eric

Re: SCP-035 DISCUSSION

It'd be nice if you could see 035 one more time in the game, maybe getting his just desserts at the hands of the MTF, near a gate or something.

Something like:

035: Ah, finally, rescued at last! Thank god you're here.

MTF: Subject bearing SCP-035 detected. Terminate with extreme prejudice.

035: Wait, no, I'm on-

*bangbangbang*

In this situation, 035's mask could be changed from comedy to tragedy. I think that'd suffice instead of making 035 a lethal SCP, since it doesn't seem very characteristic of it to outright attack someone.
It slep time bunner.

Steelpoint wrote:It could either be near one of the Gates, possibly Gate A, viewable through a window into another adjacent room.

I really like the idea of seeing the fate of SCP-03.
What is an SCP-03?
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69

:173: I think it would be a good idea that SCP-035 When a MTF enter the room and kill the 'infected' scientist and the mask fall.The player can grab causing a 'death' that says: Subject-9431 found wearing SCP-035 subject terminated and SCP-035 contained.Something like that can be a good idea :) :173:

SCP - Scouter wrote::173: I think it would be a good idea that SCP-035 When a MTF enter the room and kill the 'infected' scientist and the mask fall.The player can grab causing a 'death' that says: Subject-9431 found wearing SCP-035 subject terminated and SCP-035 contained.Something like that can be a good idea :) :173:
Why would the MTF shoot the infected scientist, ignore the rogue Class-D also in that area, and leave?
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
SCP - Scouter wrote::173: I think it would be a good idea that SCP-035 When a MTF enter the room and kill the 'infected' scientist and the mask fall.The player can grab causing a 'death' that says: Subject-9431 found wearing SCP-035 subject terminated and SCP-035 contained.Something like that can be a good idea :) :173:
Why would the MTF shoot the infected scientist, ignore the rogue Class-D also in that area, and leave?
If the player hides before the MTF can see him it would work.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.