SCP-1025 DISCUSSION

SCP-1025 is a Safe (formerly Keter)-class SCP object. It is a hardcover book, approximately 1,500 pages long. The front cover and spine feature the title "The Encyclopedia of Common Diseases." Readers of the book seem to exhibit symptoms of any disease they read about. The effect can take between █ and ██ hours to manifest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INGAME

SCP-1025 is locked inside of a cell that currently does not respond to keycards of any level. When it is picked up and read, it will select a random one out of six available pages, and give the player the symptoms of the disease they read about. Readable pages are Chickenpox, Cardiac Arrest, Common Cold, Appendicitis, Lung Cancer, and Asthma. All except for Cardiac Arrest are non-harmful, and diseases can be cured by taking SCP-500. If SCP-714 is equipped while reading a page, no effects will happen to the player.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: SCP-1025 DISCUSSION

Can I still post here? Is this necroposting already? Well I thought about it and perhaps 1025's chamber strangely opens suddenly, which would kinda make you want to enter; then you see 1025 with a keycard (which you can identify as level 4 or 5, maybe? Or [as I suggested in one thread, list of keycodes for the HCZ blast doors]) between the pages of the book. Once you open it however, you only have a small chance to actually get that page with the keycard (as it mysteriously disappears) and instead unless you're lucky, you inflict disease upon yourself. It can be like 079 luring you into a trap again.

I know it sounds non-canon or something.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: SCP-1025 DISCUSSION

(This is in IED, I don't think you really can get in trouble for necroposting here)

That would be pretty cool. I think that it should be a Level 4, never a Level 5, and then 914 just needs to be nerfed so you can't upgrade a Level 4 further.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA