Oh MTF.....You so buggy.

TWICE I have had MTF's just spawn in front of me.....One time he didn't even acknowledge my existence.....Just stood there.....Spinning.
Another time I had one shoot me through the staircase in 682's chamber.....And they seem to like blocking the way out of 106's chamber.
....Why are they oh so buggy?
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Re: Oh MTF.....You so buggy.

They seem to headshot you almost every times
I put on a vest, and they HS me in like two shots.

It should be so that if you put the ballistic vest in SCP-914 on Very Fine, you cannot take damage at all from the MTF.
sounds game breaking, I know. but, you're only invincible if it's on and if you had the ability to enter the omega warhead room and 914 in one playthru. If you did, you really deserve that vest.
All this scratchin' is makin' me rich!

FoxMccloud64 wrote:I think that the MTF play too much Counter Strike, that's why they do lots of headshots :D
good thing they don't have an AWP.

Roller6902 wrote:
FoxMccloud64 wrote:I think that the MTF play too much Counter Strike, that's why they do lots of headshots :D
One of them did a 360 no-scope......Shit you not, he did.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

That one guy wrote:
Roller6902 wrote:
One of them did a 360 no-scope......Shit you not, he did.
I think I'll make a mod where I remove their keyboard and mouse aim style and give them Xbox controllers instead

FoxMccloud64 wrote:Better, give them Keyboards like in Typing of the Dead

saw it on pewdiepie ftw
In order for them to kills us, they need to type:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

before they know it, we're on the other side of the site

This guy right here got me... I just got the ballistic vest, and exploring the other office, and I knew they were close but this guy decided he would rather force his gun and arms through the wall to kill me then walk around. I barely had time to hit print screen before he filled me full of lead...
Gonna go back on godmode and see if it was a one time thing

So I went back on godmode and the same thing happened, except one more followed me through the office door, then 106 came and swept me off. So yeah they can reach through walls...
Last edited by Dr. Geist on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.