Re: V0.6.6 Changelog/bugs

So I was just exploring the map, using godmode and disabling 106 and 173 (didn't feel like dealing with them) when I encountered this:
o_O

I don't even know what happened. Though it is to note that to the right (which is behind the wall that the Class D has his back to) is 106's containment chamber, though the monitor still shows the Class D just fine (standing up and all). So I have no clue how this guy got here.

Also, I have the save file, which has saved him, so it should work if anyone wants to see this brave warrior guarding the warheads. Linky here

Also, I noticed that the first door to this room looks kinda weird when it's opened, clipping through the wall and into the window.

Current Bug Hate List:
  • - Lure subject appearing in rooms adjacent to SCP-106's chamber
    - Lure subject not inside the femur press
    - Doors and buttons disappearing on elevators and key-card doors
    - SCP-173's collision model creating "invisible walls"
    - MTF spawn locations and AI
    - Falling through floors upon loading a save
    - Memory access violations when loading saves (specifically around gates and the PD)
    - Darkness in the PD disappearing when loading a save
    - Levers changing position when exiting and reloading saves
I wouldn't mind so much the MTF if they actually moved on their own, they just sit there. The only way to get by them is to make a mad dash.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

InnocentSam wrote: Still, nice work! I've never seen the ending screen before :'(
Really? I noclipped and did it all when it was first available.
That thing just toggles an achievement variable on (E.X. %Ach420) and the game combines all the numbers at the end.
Look for %Ach, it's the prefix regalis used for dem VAIRABLES!

i think the game broke when the textures where gone and i got nothing but black
Brainwashed madmen, thoughts of afterlife
Brandishing words of a false paradise

Pray to, pray to be saved
See the light get off your knees

Closet minded morals, naivety, deceit
Putting down others for their disbelief

Pray to, pray to be saved
See the light get off your knees

Missing textures when using printscreen happens alot, use steam or fraps to screenshot.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Well, I actually encountered quite a few strange and frustrating bugs:

In the hall where :106: walks through the walls, :173: was in there. AND, :106: didn't even walk, he just stood in the middle, and when I approached him, he attacked.

After escaping the pocket dimension, there were a few spots that wouldn't let me past, like the N side of the magnet against another N side. Also, the eyes of :106: stayed in the middle of the hall, floating.

The third one I just encountered. After disabling the remote door control, I found 079's chamber (No emoticon for 079. Sorry.). I opened the door, and :173: was moving around inside.

No cheats were activated.