invisible wall?

i posted this on the v6.6 thread for bugs, but its just odd. i was on 173 catwalk, when i ran into a a wall though there was nothing there. 173 was stuck too so he couldnt kill me. the only other options were to start a new game, or go over to 096 containment cell
Tesseron

Re: invisible wall?

I think this would be a error as if it was a generating error. if a big room such as a gate or something was nearby, it might of gottn generated next or near the same space as the room your in. so one of the invisable walls(to get you to go the right way) was glitched in that room therefor making it so you cant pass.

Dr.Moore wrote:i posted this on the v6.6 thread for bugs, but its just odd. i was on 173 catwalk, when i ran into a a wall though there was nothing there. 173 was stuck too so he couldnt kill me. the only other options were to start a new game, or go over to 096 containment cell
SCP-173's collider bugged out, so it can't move, but it also blocks your way.

MonocleBios wrote:
Dr.Moore wrote:ok ok i see now, steelpoint, if you would be so kind
Steelpoint fixes bugs now?
I think he meant he wants him to lock this thread.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:
Dr.Moore wrote:ok ok i see now, steelpoint, if you would be so kind
Steelpoint fixes bugs now?
I think he meant he wants him to lock this thread.
yes that is what i meant
Tesseron

Locking on request.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Aww, they asked me to lock it.

Also to head off any confusion I don't fix ingame bugs, I am only the Admin and occasional ideas man.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Counter-locking.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.