And SCP-106 STILL Breaks Out Of His Cell

Although The Bug That Made SCP-106 Break Out Of His Cell Is Now Fixed, I Contained Him Once, And He Didn't Chase After Me Again, However, I Needed Proof That He Was Contained, The Best Source I Could Think Of Was Gate A, Because If You Contain SCP-106 Then Go To Gate A, SCP-106 Will Not Appear At Gate A, But When I Went Out The Door, SCP-106's Corrosion Effects And Sounds Are Still At Gate A, Then I Saw SCP-106 Come Out From The Floor At Gate A, Soulutions?
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: And SCP-106 STILL Breaks Out Of His Cell

How exactly did you contain 106?

Were you using the debugHUD or keeping track of 106's stats with the console?
If so, at what point did 106's 'Idle' state return to 0?
If not, I've got nothing. Can't fix my own bugs if I don't know how to replicate them.

I apologize in advance if this bug was caused by my inability to debug thoroughly before giving Regalis the release.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:How exactly did you contain 106?

Were you using the debugHUD or keeping track of 106's stats with the console?
If so, at what point did 106's 'Idle' state return to 0?
If not, I've got nothing. Can't fix my own bugs if I don't know how to replicate them.

I apologize in advance if this bug was caused by my inability to debug thoroughly before giving Regalis the release.
No, but i TELEPORTED to his chamber to contain him, but it still isn't working.

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Omniary wrote:I meant turning the magnets off before you initiate the procedure. That way he can actually enter the cell.

You're supposed to turn the magnets on once he enters it. If you haven't, he won't be contained.
Are you using a old version of scp containment breach?

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Latest version. Turn off the magnets so he can enter the chamber. Turn on the sound transmission so he can hear the lure subject. Press Femur breaker. Once he enters the chamber, make the magnets go up so he's stuck in there. If you didn't do it like that you're doing it wrong. Also Don't Type Like This Because It Makes Me Want To Hurt You.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!