[0.6.6] [Fix] room106 animations fix

Hello, everyone. I just learned how to animate in fragMOTION, so I edited the Class D model to add "Lure Subject" frames. I also edited the source code so he would appear in the right position, as well as fixing other animation bugs in room106. Now, he will be strapped to the femur breaker, rather than standing in front of it.

Unfortunately, old saves made in vanilla SCP:CB will crash with a Memory Access Violation if you load them with this fix. Copy over the seed, and you'll probably have the same map.
To install the fix, copy all the files to your SCP:CB installation. Replace all files and merge all folders when asked. Then, launch "SCPCB Class D Fix.exe".
Included Files:
____- Edited Class D model (new animation frames)
____- Modded executable (open this after installing)
____- Edited source code
Bug fixes:

9th March 2013
The Radical Larry wrote:I found a glitch where Larry keeps entering the cell, his feet keeps appearing on the ceiling and rising up
Lots of people wrote:OMG classd standing room106!!!
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ntwsdj22npt39b1
Last edited by juanjp600 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [0.6.6] [Fix] Lure Subject in 106's cell

The Radical Larry wrote:I found a glitch where Larry keeps entering the cell, his feet keeps appearing on the ceiling and rising up
Spoiler
I think I didn't cause that bug. Could you share a screenshot/video?
EDIT: I found the bug. I didn't cause it. That's because the Lure Subject is actually in a room above the ceiling, not actually inside that box in the room. 106 appears in there, and its animations are wrongly configured, appearing out of the ceiling.

Thank you for reporting this bug.

Re: [0.6.6] [Fix] room106 animations fix

mrpeanut188 wrote:Juan, the lure subject frames are a small potion of the walk cycle, just rotated and slowed down. If you fixed rotation without editing the frames, you'd ensure compatibility with vanilla saves.
I had considered doing that, until I discovered those frames weren't very appropriate for the lure subject. The new frames are a bit more than a simple rotation: the arms and head are moved as well. If I used the walking frames, his limbs would fit in a weird way on the femur breaker.

The compatibility problem with vanilla saves is caused by my source edits, not model edits. If I were to use walking frames, I'd have to edit the source code anyway and probably cause problems with the old saves. However, the source editing could be made differently to remove that MAV (I edited the UpdateNPCs function to add a new "State" to the Class D's). Thank you anyway for your suggestion, mrpeanut. If I need to update this to the next version, I'll probably try out your alternative method.

Re: [0.6.6] [Fix] Lure Subject in 106's cell

juanjpro wrote:
Spoiler
I think I didn't cause that bug. Could you share a screenshot/video?
EDIT: I found the bug. I didn't cause it. That's because the Lure Subject is actually in a room above the ceiling, not actually inside that box in the room. 106 appears in there, and its animations are wrongly configured, appearing out of the ceiling.

Thank you for reporting this bug.
I knew about the box location part, i should have told you
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew