Some 0.7/.1 bugs and stuff

#1
-hanging/nocliping 106. (It actually scared me a lot, I saw a head following me... xD)
-Rooms repeat a lot. I found the same room (the new room with 3 doors and a cell with a "high voltage" device) like 5 times in a row. It made me get lost and frustrated.
-Rooms that aren't "new-textured" don't fit at all. I think they should be retextured too.
-372 gate is bugged. There's a texture bug if you look at the corner (you can see like white hole)
-049's hand noclip through the walls
-895 is too bright
-106 is too dark
-SCP-173 spawns in unlikey places like in a 079 entrance or in the middle in a 3 way hall
-You can still fall through the floor on a saved game
-Navigator needs to be moved from the notebooks on the shelf
-Buttons from elevators can still disapper
-bugged radios
-unstable levers
-096 can kill you looking at the ground
Last edited by garbo on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

Re: Some 0.7 bugs and stuff

#2
garbo wrote:-Rooms repeat a lot. I found the same room (the new room with 3 doors and a cell with a "high voltage" device) like 5 times in a row. It made me get lost and frustrated.
-Guard in the new intro (the one who's with the scientist) should shoot you or something
Don't forget the duplication of the SCP-714/1025 rooms. I now have chickenpox and the common cold.

Also, maybe the amount of hallways is intentional. I mean, would you really wanna keep these anomalous things close together? No! You distance everything away from the reality-breaking death thing... But for god's sake, can we make them a little different from each other? Maybe make each hallway have like a generated serial number stamped to the wall.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Re: Some 0.7 bugs and stuff

#3
Virtus Tenebrae wrote: Also, maybe the amount of hallways is intentional. I mean, would you really wanna keep these anomalous things close together? No! You distance everything away from the reality-breaking death thing... But for god's sake, can we make them a little different from each other? Maybe make each hallway have like a generated serial number stamped to the wall.
There should be different hallways, not always the same one
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

Re: Some 0.7 bugs and stuff

#5
garbo wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote: Also, maybe the amount of hallways is intentional. I mean, would you really wanna keep these anomalous things close together? No! You distance everything away from the reality-breaking death thing... But for god's sake, can we make them a little different from each other? Maybe make each hallway have like a generated serial number stamped to the wall.
There should be different hallways, not always the same one
... but I just said that.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Re: Some 0.7 bugs and stuff

#6
Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
garbo wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote: Also, maybe the amount of hallways is intentional. I mean, would you really wanna keep these anomalous things close together? No! You distance everything away from the reality-breaking death thing... But for god's sake, can we make them a little different from each other? Maybe make each hallway have like a generated serial number stamped to the wall.
There should be different hallways, not always the same one
... but I just said that.
ah, I see, it was sarcasm? xD sorry
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

Re: Some 0.7 bugs and stuff

#7
Oh, and

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Don't put the gas away yet...

Re: Some 0.7 bugs and stuff

#8
Juicy wrote:Oh, and

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Yes, why does this happen?
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

Re: Some 0.7 bugs and stuff

#9
garbo wrote:
Yes, why does this happen?
Because the server is messed up

Another bug: the levers (in the electical room) are a bit buggy too, when you try to use one it will start to move very fast

And another; an image is worth a thousand words
Spoiler
Image
Don't put the gas away yet...

Re: Some 0.7 bugs and stuff

#10
-SCP-173 spawns in unlikey places like in a 079 entrance or in the middle in a 3 way hall
-You can still fall through the floor on a saved game
-Navigator needs to be moved from the notebooks on the shelf
-Buttons from elevators can still disapper
Already report:
-bugged radios
-repeated rooms
-372 gate is bugged. There's a texture bug if you look at the corner (you can see like white hole)
-049's hand noclip through the walls
-895 is too bright
-106 is too dark
-unstable levers
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew