Re: A slight problem with SCP-096

Jesus I know, if the game is gonna make 096 that much of a hardass they might as well revise his containment info to include "don't look at the feet". That is the first major 096 bug to be fixed, but probably a hard one to do. That window glitch probably won't be nearly as difficult to resolve.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

SCP-500 wrote:I've had this happen before too, i believe i saw videos where the player never even saw any part of his body and he still went off.
Haha, the Markiplier one was hilarious. Worked so hard not to look at his face, then ran into his legs and screamed like a b*tch :laugh:
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

scpharrisee wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:I've had this happen before too, i believe i saw videos where the player never even saw any part of his body and he still went off.
Haha, the Markiplier one was hilarious. Worked so hard not to look at his face, then ran into his legs and screamed like a b*tch :laugh:
The look on his face!. :laugh:

Did anyone otice they could hug the wall with windows and not activate the event?, thats what i do, slowly walk backwards inside, they walk up against the wall and the doors won't lock.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

I think looking at the feet setting it off is to prevent people from trying to get past it by just looking at the floor, but I think that should be a perfectly legitimate solution to getting through the room. I'm not a genius with code, so I'm probably wrong, but shouldn't it be relatively simple to set the trigger point just at its face?
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP