Re: [0.8] Bugs

Juicy wrote:I'll post a few bugs I found in the new version (some of them are in older versions of the game too).

Some doors are red:
Spoiler
If there is a end room behind the door, the door is red.
Juicy wrote:
There's a flying camera in the large room (the "you are not getting out" room):
Spoiler
It dosen't look like it is flying.
Juicy wrote: Something is wrong with the console, I can see two transparent bars outside the text box (in the right side):
Spoiler
I don't see anything wrong with it.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Juicy wrote:
hug0905 wrote: I still don't get it.
Spoiler
You can't see the white bars? O.o
The white bars were added to the console since the console's debut in v0.1.2

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Juicy wrote:
Dude i'm not talking about the white bars of the console, I'm talking about the transparent bars (a prolongation of them outside the console pannel) xD
What transparent bars? i don't get it.

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Juicy wrote:Dude i'm not talking about the white bars of the console, I'm talking about the transparent bars (a prolongation of them outside the console pannel) xD
It's probably some problem with your display. If you can, fix the connection between your monitor and your computer, you should stop seeing those bars.

Juicy wrote:No, a problem caused by that isn't visible in a screnshot (you can disable your screen and take a screenshot and it will be exactly the same)

And it just happens with the console
I don't see those transparent bars, that's why I'm saying it's something on your display.

Juicy wrote:
(hug is not blind after all xD)
Of course i am not blind (although i do have a eye doctor appointment this thursday, but it is not because i am blind, it's because i can't see faraway).

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

I wouldn't say it's a bug, it's more of a common mistake:

[Venom|Snake Venom]
color=230,212,23
alpha=0.8
deathtimer=5
deathmessage=A dead Class D found in the facility cafeteria of Sector [REDACTED]. Traces of cobra venom were found in his mouth cavity and stomach. Cause of death is most likely linked to [REDACTED].

Venom is not poison, venom can be ingested and digested without any harm unless you have cuts or wounds in your mouth.
So it should be written "Poison" or else the message should be "It doesn't do any harm, all venoms can be perfectly digested".

Just want to get them out there, not really bugs but goofs. Such as:

SCP-513 Room: The hole in the wall is the only way to get to a certain room/rooms which sometimes doesn't make sense because some of the rooms have no locked doors, soif the crack in the room wasn't their then that would make it impossible to enter them rooms, example: SCP-513 room, then go threw crack then end up ion 096 room, then SCP-895.

Security Gates: In the window of the security gates there is no doors making it impossible to enter.
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?