Re: [ 8.1 ] Elevator bugs and missing rooms?

I am kinda annoyed right now. I've made it for the first time to get the 2 codes for the offices, but guess what. They are gone. At least in my Mapseed: 9bv0biq... I even managed to finally get the B ending without any "noclip" or other commands. But now the whole playthrough is kinda useless.. -__- The doors to 079 were already opened and he started talkin' to me after I disabled the Remote Door Control. So only some missing doors and buttons so far. But Rooms like the ones to the SCP 1025 and the jade ring were missing as well as the offices to the DRs. Huge disappointment at least in this mapseed. :/
Let's Sing a Song! SCP Containment Breach Song! The End is Nigh! (REMASTERED)
Let's Sing a Song! Lyrahel - Certain Enemy!
Games in Time on Facebook!

Lyrahel wrote:The doors to 079 were already opened and he started talkin' to me after I disabled the Remote Door Control.
Sorry if I'm wrong, but I think The Old AI is MEANT to only speak to you after you disable the Remote Door Control. This is because it uses that to control the facility, so by switching it off, you prevent it from doing that. That's why it makes the deal with you that if you restore control to it, it'll let you out through Gate B. Going back to the electrical centre and switching the Remote Door Control back on will result in The Old AI keeping to its word and informing you Gate B is now open. You cannot get into its containment room while the Remote Door Control is on, because it constantly overrides the door in when you try to use your keycard. Thus, you have to switch it off to prevent it stopping you from going inside. It will not speak to you unless the Remote Door Control is on, even if you noclip into its containment room.
TheRooster09 wrote:I've noticed in a lot of my own runs is that the Jade ring and the Disease book SCP rooms are not spawning? Anyone else notice this?
Lyrahel wrote:Rooms like the ones to the SCP 1025 and the jade ring were missing as well as the offices to the DRs.
Y'all just got a bad, bad seed...I have played Map Seed "NO" and both the SCPs and Dr. Offices spawned for me. However, there was no Electrical Centre, so that ruled out Gate B, since you need to deactivate the Remote Door Control in there to have The Old AI make its offer with you. So in that seed, only Gate A can be accessed without noclip.

Is it bad that I can memorize the code to Dr. Maynard's, Dr. Harp's, and Dr. L's offices?

I can remember them right here as well. (In the spoiler, unless you want to figure out the codes yourself)
Spoiler
Dr. Maynard's code: 9422 (Exclusive to this map seed)
Dr. Harp's code: 7816 (Consistent across all map seeds)
Dr. L's code: 1234 (Consistent across all map seeds)
(The reason I remember the codes, is because the map seed is easy to remember, the codes are easy to remember, and I use map seed "NO" as my base seed for testing and replicating bugs. At least until I find a better seed.)

(I also know that every time you start a game with that map seed, the SCP featured on the loading screen will be The Old AI as if to take the [Expletive] out of you.)

Also your vids are pretty interesting, Lyrahel. Keep at it.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

I have had this bug happen to me too. When I go into the maintenance or SCP 049's tunnels, the elevator on the other side will not have a button. This traps me in one side of the facility, even if I save and quit, the buttons will appear for less than a second when the game loads and vanish before I can press them. I heard that since 0.7, SCP 173 has spawned naturally in the maintenance tunnels? I have encountered it a few times.

Jlar517 wrote:I have had this bug happen to me too. When I go into the maintenance or SCP 049's tunnels, the elevator on the other side will not have a button. This traps me in one side of the facility, even if I save and quit, the buttons will appear for less than a second when the game loads and vanish before I can press them. I heard that since 0.7, SCP 173 has spawned naturally in the maintenance tunnels? I have encountered it a few times.
yeah i've been having this problem aswell hope it gets fixed soon