Re: [v0.8.1] Large salvo of bugs (Minor and Major)

Sometimes,for you to experience these glitches,it is based on your luck.You will get a map seed which has more than one Checkpoint Room that separates the Light and Heavy Containment Zones,and remember that you will not always get this glitch when you play on different map seeds.
But what is the most funny glitch you can see is one of the MTF units will sometimes fall through the floor.To see this,you must have wireframe on.This might not always happen.
A MTF unit also can ambush you by teleporting near your position.I don't know why this happens,it doesn't make any sense.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I played a lot of Containment Breach before joining this forum.
And also there is also a bug where SCP-079's containment chamber is wrongly placed.The walls inside the containment chamber looks like the Entrance Zone walls but it is placed in the Heavy Containment Zone in all map seeds.I think there is a coding problem with the placement of SCP-079's containment chamber.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

And these four bugs I have here is really funny.
1.You can still walk backwards and escape into the elevator when SCP-049 turns you into a zombie.If you use SCP-500,you'll be back to normal.But however,when you return back to SCP-049's containment chamber,you'll become a zombie again.(I'm not sure whether this is fixed or not?)
2.Godmode does not protect you from SCP-106 jab.
3.MTF units keep saying "Blinking..." when met SCP-173 face to face.And when you blink,he still moves and kills you when you are close.The MTF units also take a very long time to contain SCP-173.
4.Now you'll always get map seeds which do not have SCP-714 and SCP-1025's containment chamber,Cafeteria or Electrical Center.