Re: [0.8.2] Bugfixes for events

Tsavo wrote:Without the bigfix I cant even get the game start, with the bugfix, it MIGHT sometimes let me get into the main menu, but never actually allows me into the game, same with the previous version. I love the game, but this is seriously starting to make it difficult to enjoy when I'm getting Memory Access violation every single time I try to load up.
I screwed up that upload, so you'll need to download it again, it's fixed now. Sorry.

juanjpro wrote:
Kraken Guard wrote:I'm having problems starting the game? Every time I try to start a new game, whenever it goes to 25%, I get a 'memory access violation' pop-up. Know of any way I can fix this?
Spoiler
Can you open the game with the original executable?
Edit: Oops, sorry, I made a mistake. Please, re-download from this link to fix that:
https://mega.co.nz/#!wolGGL4J!IGB1gkBGo ... 8fPgHfVZnE
Turbo-Tastic! I downloaded, and it works now. Thank you! :D
"Okay, he can't f~ing open doors, you're fine."
"Are you sure? He f~ing killed those guys." :173:
"Yeah, but he didn't open any doors."
"THEY WERE ORANGE!"

KwoonTY wrote:Im still crashing at the elevator room.

It's not even working.

EDIT: Now Im even crashing in 106's containment chamber. This is more of a game breaker than a bug fix for me.
Are you sure you're using this correctly? Are you running "SCP - CB v0.8.2 - Bugfixes for events.exe" instead of the original executable? I've tested it right now and it works for me.

juanjpro wrote: Are you sure you're using this correctly? Are you running "SCP - CB v0.8.2 - Bugfixes for events.exe" instead of the original executable? I've tested it right now and it works for me.
D-9999 wrote: Erm, I never got these errors. As Juan said, are you running the modded .exe file, or the original? That may be the problem.
I just noticed I need to replace the existing files.

Excuse me.
A frequent SCP - CB player and likes to spam SCP-173. Also modded his game textures.