Re: [0.8.2] Bugfixes for events

namenotavalible3 wrote:How the heck do I download this? (Like, what do I do with this. I'm stupid when it comes to computers.)
Download the file to the "SCP - Containment Breach v0.8.2" folder, extract all the files and merge all the folders. Then, run "SCP - CB v0.8.2 - Bugfixes for events.exe". Please note that this executable cannot load saves made on the unfixed version.

Re: [0.8.2] Bugfixes for events

datgaurd123 wrote:I keep hitting the memory access violation when ever I enter the room2elevator when the guard goes in the elevator. >:(
Please, make sure you're using the fix correctly. Several people have already complained about the fix not working when they weren't actually using it (read the posts above). Open "SCP - CB v0.8.2 - Bugfixes for events.exe" instead of the original game executable. Start a new game once you do this, since saves made with the original executable will not work.

Re: SypekittifyIP

Sypekittify wrote:Hello everyone. Im new here
Uh...Good for you...

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away