Re: notable bug in all SCP. spawn control of 173

Omniary wrote:173 needs to stop spawning in the maintenance tunnels, seriously. It's like a cruel, twisted joke, 173 should not be in the most dark, closed up, maze-like area in the game. Maintenance tunnels should just be for 106.
I don't mind it.

I've seen 173 spawn in 914's containment chamber while playing version 0.6.6. Otherwise he's spawned normally for me.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Omniary wrote:173 needs to stop spawning in the maintenance tunnels, seriously. It's like a cruel, twisted joke, 173 should not be in the most dark, closed up, maze-like area in the game. Maintenance tunnels should just be for 106.
He can spawn almost everywhere,it is just a clipping error for 173.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:
I wouldn't say so. I think he's suppose to do that to keep SCP players on edge.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:
I wouldn't say so. I think he's suppose to do that to keep SCP players on edge.
Really?
But many players wants 173 to stop spawning in rooms where he is not supposed to be in.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.