Re: Scp CB v0.8.2 New room crashes game!

I'm having a similar glitch that's kinda freaking me out. I'm not sure it has anything to do with the new room, though. I load my current save file, where I haven't made much progress (Still in light containment). I'll be able to walk a short distance before hearing footsteps behind me, followed by the game crashing.

The game is alive, and it wants to kill me.

Re: Scp CB v0.8.2 New room crashes game!

Badcat5550 wrote:I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but when I tried to play SCP CB v0.8.2, every time I enter the new room I see a guard entering the elevator and the game crashes! I think the room is called room2elevator, this happened multiple times!
My game crashed (MAV) about 3 times due to this! I really really really hate it, so much I can just remove the room itself.
1st occurrence: I was no clipping around to see a random guard in a room. confused I went near him to see him walk into a small room and get MAV
2nd occurrence: I was no clipping around once again to see the guard of doom again, so I disabled noclip at the entrance and entered, but the same thing happened again
3rd occurrence: Walking around, playing the game normally to see the Fricken guard again so I went in but then got MAV AGAIN (Rage quit until its fixed)
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->