[V.8.2] Spinning glitch?

I downloaded the new version a little while ago. (And to my pleasure it didn't run at 1FPS)

One thing i had happen to me twice was the main character rapidly spinning in place, both times it happened were when 173 jump scared me. (Why he didn't kill me i don't know :shock: )

Has anyone else experienced this?.

Also i was walking down a hallway from the start room and the door on the other side led to the same start room, is this a glitch?.

EDIT
Also how do you save the game and bring up console controls now?, i hit F3 and F5 but nothing happens. :?
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: [V.8.2] Spinning glitch?

D-9999 wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:EDIT
Also how do you save the game and bring up console controls now?, i hit F3 and F5 but nothing happens. :?
That, I think was intentional. I think Reg made it so you have to press the keys a bit slower so you aren't rushing through everything. I experienced this before and eventually figured it out.

I also did some experimenting and found out the spinning problem is my mouse, nothing in the game at all, the only question left is how did i stumble back into the same starting room by going straight away from it.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: [V.8.2] Spinning glitch?

SCP-500 wrote:
Also i was walking down a hallway from the start room and the door on the other side led to the same start room, is this a glitch?.
Isn't it the intended trick to confuse the player or were there really two 'start' rooms, one on each side?
General Discussion?... so there once was a Private Discussion! Now tell me, did he ever win any war?... And whothefuck is General Off Topic???