Re: Elevator bug

vxcvbzn wrote:I also have a problem!
When you exit the tunnels or containment chamber SCP-049 (plague doctor) in the elevator does not have buttons, making it impossible to continue the game. >:(
That's been a bug for a long time now, i think V.8.2 may have fixed it, since i haven't had the buttons disappear yet.
Coolredpanda10 wrote:If you go to the back corner of an elevator right after pressing the button and slowly move backwards while in the corner, you fall out of the elevator when it arrives at its destination.
Found this out by accident, was expecting 173 to appear when the elevator arrived and ended up falling out of the map :sad:
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

sybouny wrote:I noticed a bug, there is a scene where a Security Guard walks into an elevator and the second the door closes I get "memory access violation" come up.
As said in the response, there's a bug fix.exe along with files on a topic. (Don't know which one, a little help?)
Why that profile picture? Because I love Halo 3.

juanjpro wrote:
Horrordar wrote:
sybouny wrote:I noticed a bug, there is a scene where a Security Guard walks into an elevator and the second the door closes I get "memory access violation" come up.
As said in the response, there's a bug fix.exe along with files on a topic. (Don't know which one, a little help?)
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3260
Isn't that included in the Box of Horrors?
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile