Re: [V0.8.2] SCP-106 not getting contained correctly.

Nightmare Tank wrote:Actually, I did this before the screen went black as well. Everything went smoothly, The Old Man did not chase me down, yada yada yada. He was pretty much caught.

However, when I took Gate A out of the facility, it re-appeared out there and I got the Chaos Insurgency ending. The achievements also claimed I didn't contain it, even though I did everything right and it didn't come after me following the recall procedure.
Well,I got the achievement when I typed "disable106" in the console.
When you contained 106 it should not appear at Gate A,but I think it got bugged.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Re: [V0.8.2] SCP-106 not getting contained correctly.

Nightmare Tank wrote:Actually, I did this before the screen went black as well. Everything went smoothly, The Old Man did not chase me down, yada yada yada. He was pretty much caught.

However, when I took Gate A out of the facility, it re-appeared out there and I got the Chaos Insurgency ending. The achievements also claimed I didn't contain it, even though I did everything right and it didn't come after me following the recall procedure.
Did you die at any point in time before going to gate A?
M-x dingus-mode