v0.6 Changelog/bugs

Code: Select all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.6
- Another exit and more endings
- Crouching and hiding mechanics
- Improved intro sequence (still a work in progress)
- Better Class D models, although they're still just placeholders
- Improved MTF AI. Now they head to the last location the player was spotted in, and 
start randomly searching for him. They'll also try to recontain SCP-106 when they
reach it's chamber.
- An injury/bloodloss system, so now it's possible (although hard) to survive being 
shot. Gunshot wounds make you bleed, and losing too much blood eventually kills you.
Injuries can be healed with first aid kits, but it takes some time (so you can't just 
start bandaging a wound while you're being shot at) and a regular first aid kit
won't heal you completely. The degree of the injuries depends on which part of your 
body got hit - headshots are still instakill.
- Type "injure [0-5]" in the console if you want to check out the injury system
- Ballistic vests which reduce the damage taken from gunshots
- New SCP-106 model
- Some new scripted events
- Improved SCP-914 model
- Some changes to SCP-173's AI - now it will move around the facility more actively
- Some new rooms
- A subtle "zoom effect" when you're looking at SCP-173 or SCP-106
- A console command for spawning items (spawnitem [the name of the item])
- An anomalous duck
- A ton of small bugfixes

- ...And a last minute addition, SCP-096. It's using a placeholder model made by
Mirocaine until we get a better one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When reporting a bug, please try to describe it as accurately as possible:
- What happened, where it happened and what you were doing when it happened
- If you got an error message, please let me know exactly what it said. The code at the end of the "save file corrupted" -error, for example, can be used to determine which part of the file is corrupted.
- If it's a graphical bug, screenshots can be helpful
- Make sure you're playing the latest version of the game (currently v0.5.6), in case the bug has been already fixed.

Re: v0.6 Changelog/bugs

Regalis wrote:

Code: Select all

- ...And a last minute addition, SCP-096. It's using a placeholder model made by
Mirocaine until we get a better one.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! TIME TO SHIT BRICKS LIKE EVER!
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

It's a really good feeling to come on the forum after a particularly tiring day and seeing a 0.6 changelog thread.
It slep time bunner.

20 minutes after the breach, still checking my back and hearing weird noises; Arrived at a strange new room, hear the statue inside scraping around, lots of big metal generator things.

Biggest bug I've noticed is that randomly my view spazzes out and does a full 180 or 360 degree spin for no reason randomly when I move my mouse, often kills me from 173 :?

Edit:
Spazzed out hardcore, he's blocked my path and got me trapped between a wall and a generator, about 8 blink bars left -- goodbye world.

Edit 2:
He apparently can't get me (bug) :P seems his collision can't fit into this small area here he's trapped me in, screenshot here:
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n350 ... -13-84.png
or maybe he's just playing with me ._.
Last edited by Mirocaine on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnKramer wrote:In the Gate A ending, when I get to the end of the tunnel I end up on a square platform with three walls. One side has no boundaries, allowing me to walk off and fall down a bottomless pit. Is this supposed to happen?
Live or die, make your choice.

Jokes aside, playing now.
It slep time bunner.

JohnKramer wrote:In the Gate A ending, when I get to the end of the tunnel I end up on a square platform with three walls. One side has no boundaries, allowing me to walk off and fall down a bottomless pit. Is this supposed to happen?
I assume you used godmode to get past the guards and helicopters?

the navigator gives me a memory violation error

EDIT: oncludong the 914 versions of it.
Last edited by Lusor1111 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

JohnKramer wrote:Lol, ya got me. I did use god mode. When I got to the start of the final tunnel I turned it off and began running through the tunnel while getting my legs torn to shreds. I managed to limp to the end and proceeded to wander into the endless pit.
You'll just have to figure out some other way to get past them. ;)

JASDJLFADGJA

I walked up to an electrical gate.

AND A FREAKING MTF APPEARED AND SHOT ME. I've never jumped so hard.

why you rustle me jimmies regalis.
It slep time bunner.