Re: v0.6.1 Changelog/bugs

Ca$h wrote:Gate A is totally glitched for me. Helicopters are shooting me through walls and if I manage to get down to that long corridor I fall of the map
Yeah, exactly the same here.

I didn't contain the old man and found Gate A; I took the elevator and heard him laugh briefly, I get out and run to the left down the stairs outside and get hit in the leg by the chopper, I open up the one door with my omni-card; and hide in the hallway (The other end just leads right back to the gate door..) Then I ran out and got past the MTF guard down at the road and opened up the one door with that hugely long creepy corridor and kept sprinting down it until I came into the white room and could see outside of the map, then the 3 helicopters proceeded to shoot me through that unrendered map and kill me..

Tried it again and again a few times; I don't know how to get the ending :x

Even made a new save, teleported and contained 106; then went to gate A and still got the same result..

That only happened to me while I was in Godmode. You shouldn't be able to reach the end of that corridor.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

SFK363 wrote:Anyways, good work, Regalis. But explain this.

-snipface-
This appears in the Pocket Dimension iirc, it tends to flash on the screen very briefly every once in a while when you blink.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:

-snipface-
This appears in the Pocket Dimension iirc, it tends to flash on the screen very briefly every once in a while when you blink.
I know...

Omniary wrote:

-snipface-
Can you make a pic for it? I never found 106 in the tunnels, so i want to see how it looks in-game
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

MisterGlanthor wrote:I got sent to the PD before I got a key card higher than level 2 and when I escaped the PD, 106 left me on the overhang above his containment chamber. I couldn't escape because all the doors by his containment chamber require a higher level key card and I had to reset the game. I don't know if I was supposed to be sent there or it was a bug.
There is a level 5 keycard on the shelves