- SCP-096 is now faster and easier to provoke
- fixed a bug that caused severe framerate drops when SCP-096 was unable to
find a path to the player
- key configuration options in the main menu
- putting the first aid kit in SCP-914 on Very Fine no longer crashes the game
- new gunshot sound clips
- some minor bugfixes

Re: v0.6.2 Changelog/bugs

I found a really annoying feature and it needs to be fixed ASAP.The key configuration starts empty so when you start a new game without looking at the options you can't move.Also if you have to put the keys yourself the ''press tab for the inventory'' part of the tutorial is useless.It needs to start as default.

ndi05 wrote:I found a really annoying feature and it needs to be fixed ASAP.The key configuration starts empty so when you start a new game without looking at the options you can't move.Also if you have to put the keys yourself the ''press tab for the inventory'' part of the tutorial is useless.It needs to start as default.
This doesn't appear in all the downloads though (unless regalis fixed it in the past few minutes), I was fine after I downloaded it.

ndi05 wrote:I found a really annoying feature and it needs to be fixed ASAP.The key configuration starts empty so when you start a new game without looking at the options you can't move.Also if you have to put the keys yourself the ''press tab for the inventory'' part of the tutorial is useless.It needs to start as default.
just downloaded the game like 10 minutes ago, and the key config was automatically set for me, except for the "A" key to move left, which was listed as "2".
Kinda weird but whatever. thank goodness I checked options before I started playing haha

I just watched a Let's Play (by Markiplyer) who I'm assuming had the newest version cause the vid was uploaded today. But I was just wondering why in SCP-106's chamber that the title over the control panel button was changed from "Femur Breaker" to "Sound Transmission"?
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

WhiteAce wrote:I can't remember if I have posted this before but this is when I tried to printscreen the duck
-image-
So the duck disappeared and took the walls and floor with it?
Strange bug.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:I can't remember if I have posted this before but this is when I tried to printscreen the duck
-image-
So the duck disappeared and took the walls and floor with it?
Strange bug.
Yeah I think that's what might've happened, there was another time where the duck was missing parts or looked checkered.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

I'm still slightly annoyed with a rather old bug.
Just now 106 was chasing me around the place and I was sprinting towards an open door which, in return,
quickly closed on me. Thus trapping me INSIDE the door. Ironically 173 (waiting on the other side) couldn't reach me yet 106 caught me easily.

No-Clipping all the time is a pain when you're going for achievements...
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah