Re: Gate A ending does not happen if you re-contain 106

Destructoid wrote:Reg said it shouldn't be possible to get into the tunnel if you contained the old stallion. The point is to make your game easier while trading off the good ending. I think a guard is supposed to shoot you before you get in the tunnel.
There are times when i had contained 106 an went to gate A, the guy ment to stand at the tunnel weren't there, or i could run fast past him with gasmask and body vest on, then still get the insurgency ending.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Reg said it shouldn't be possible to get into the tunnel if you contained the old stallion. The point is to make your game easier while trading off the good ending. I think a guard is supposed to shoot you before you get in the tunnel.
There are times when i had contained 106 an went to gate A, the guy ment to stand at the tunnel weren't there, or i could run fast past him with gasmask and body vest on, then still get the insurgency ending.
I see what you did there.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
Sparks wrote:
I see what you did there.
What did i do there?
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.